September 14, 2010

New Blog

Well... here goes. I have wanted to start a blog for awhile, but was afraid that I wouldn't really be able to keep up with posting. Starting the adoption process has given me an excuse to jump in I guess. I wanted a way to let people know where we were in the process and how they could be praying for us. I also feel like it will be good for me to have an outlet. Any of you that have been through the process of adoption know that it is a very emotional process and not for the faint of heart. So I am hoping to be able to get out some of my thoughts and also gain clarity as I "talk through" things on my blog. I hope that our journey encourages others to consider how they can become involved in the ministry of adoption and that we will bring glory to God through the ups and downs of this amazing time in our lives. I want to give anyone that plans on keeping up on my blogging fair warning... I tend to be long winded... just ask Kevin :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment