September 25, 2010

Homestudy

Paperwork is officially DONE!! So glad to have everything in order. It is ridiculous how much information they need from you when you adopt a child. They must may know more about us than our families... in fact it is entirely possible :-) So..... we meet with our Social Worker, Becky next week. She is out of town until Monday but we will talk on Monday and set a date for our home visit. Hopefully I can keep Gunner from messing up the house too much before next week! So today is a day full of cleaning the house and working on our birthmother profile. I am trying my hand at digital scrapbooking to make our profile. I am using cropmom.com and I like it so far... just hard because you can't do some basic things like copy/paste or change the color of objects so you have to be creative with what they have to offer. Anyway... its fun for me because I feel like every day and every project brings me one step closer to being a mommy! My heart is also filled with joy today thinking about my friend Tera who just got home with their 6th child this week. God is so faithful... even on the days when I feel like nothing is going right and I just want the process to HURRY UP :-) Thankful for such a sweet reminder!

No comments:

Post a Comment