October 6, 2010

Family Profile

IT IS DONE!!! YAY!!! Thought I would include it so you could see what we have accomplished. Man this took FOREVER :-) I know it is personal...but most of you know all this about us anyway and we wanted you to see our heart for our birthmother and unborn child. The only thing I ask is that if you see any typo... don't tell me about it. I had it looked over many times but now that it is printed and off to be read by birthmothers... knowing about a small typo will only stress me out. Thanks!!






























Can't wait!!! Only a matter of time now!!! Please pray for our birthmother as she makes difficult decisions and that she would make healthy choices as they now affect our child. Please also pray for our baby that he or she would grow big and strong and healthy. We love you all!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful glimpse into your lives Bethany and Kevin! You tell a lovely story of what God has done in your families! I will be praying for the woman who will be birthing your baby in the days to come. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, it's just beautiful! I love it. How did you do all that? It makes me want to be all creative and make memory books for my kids. HAHA! :-) I am so excited for you and Kevin... (you're house is beautiful by the way!)... I miss you lady, can we PLEASE hang out when you come through next time? Pretty please? My kids would LOVE you guys!

    ReplyDelete